By volunteering with West Welcome Wagon, you can directly improve the quality of life for someone living under incredible hardship.
Our entire organisation is run by volunteers. Even the smallest contribution to our organisation can make the biggest difference.
You can become an active part of West Welcome Wagon by:
- Donating goods (material aid)
- Making deliveries
- Engaging personally with our clients
- Training to become a tutor and provide in-home English language support
- Taking on specific, behind the scenes volunteer roles, such as administration or management
- Becoming a part of our public face, assisting with events
Are you interested in finding out if volunteering at West Welcome Wagon is for you? Come to our next information session, at 2pm on Saturday 19th May (at our warehouse) and we can answer any questions you have! To register your interest in the upcoming info session, email our Recruitment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org