By volunteering with West Welcome Wagon, you can directly improve the quality of life for someone living under incredible hardship.
Our organisation is driven by volunteers. Even the smallest contribution to our organisation can make the biggest difference.
You can become an active part of West Welcome Wagon by:
- donating goods (material aid)
- making deliveries
- engaging personally with our clients
- training to become a tutor and provide in-home English language support
- taking on specific, behind the scenes volunteer roles, such as administration or management
- becoming a part of our public face, assisting with events.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
This policy is used to recognise the privacy and rights of individuals in relation to their personal information.